Chief Technical Adviser
A mechanical engineering background with post graduate management degrees (MBA & DBA) and has ten (10) years of hands-on working technical experience in the manufacturing environment covering food & beverages, chemical process, medical devices, rubber and plastic, metal industries, serving in the laboratory, quality assurance, manufacturing and general management functions.
Dr KM Loi, has been appointed as the Vice Chair of ISO/PC 278, a Project Committee which was responsible for the design and development of ISO 37001:2016 – Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) standard. He is also the Malaysian delegate / Expert for ISO/TC 309 – Governance of Organizations.
Dr KM Loi has more than twenty (20) years of management skill in quality consulting, training and auditing with wide exposure to various industries in the context of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SA 8000, OHSAS 18001, ISO 13485 & IATF 16949 certifications and good manufacturing practices. He has expanded his experience and knowledge into Corporate Social Responsibility, Accountability, Ethics and Integrity components. He has attended an Advanced Training program in Total Quality Management under SIDA programme (Sweden).
Dr KM Loi has completed the ‘Anti-corruption in the Context of The 2030 Agenda for Sustainability Development Course 2019’ under United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) and also attended two (2) International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) Regional Summer Programs in Beijing, China (2018) and Seoul, South Korea (2019).
- Chairman, National Technical Committee for Environmental Management System and Environmental Auditing – ISO/TC 207 TC1 & TC2.
- ISO/PC 278 Vice-Chair / Malaysian Representative.
- ISO/TC 309 (Governance) Expert / Malaysian Representative
- ISO/TC 207 (EMS) Expert / Malaysian Representative.
- ISO/TC 176 (QMS) Expert / Malaysian Representative.
- ISC W Member of Occupational Safety & Health
- ISO/TC 207 SC 6 on Climate Change Expert
- ISO/TMB/WG Social Responsibility Expert / Malaysian Representative.
- General Committee of Malaysian International Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MICCI)
- Convener of MICCI Sustainability Development Council
- Co-convener of MICCI Governance, Integrity & Ethics Council
- Fellow of Quality Society of Australasia (FQSA)
- Fellow of Institute of Quality Malaysia (FIQM)
- Registered Lead Auditor – ISO 9001; ISO 14001; SA8000; ISO 37001; IATF 16949.
- PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
- PECB Certified Data Protection Officer
- Ex-President of Mountaineering Association of Malaysia.
- Ex-Vice-President & Hon. Secretary of Institute of Quality Control Malaysia.
- Ex-Hon. Secretary of Persatuan Alumni AOTS Malaysia.
- Ex-Subang Jaya Municipal Councillor (2009 – 2013)
- Ex-Chairman of Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award Technical Committee.
- Ex-Deputy President and Secretary-General of Transparency International Malaysia
- Ex-Vice President of British Graduates Association of Malaysia.
- Ex-Regional Commander of St. John Ambulance Malaysia – Wilayah Persekutuan
- Ex-Vice Chair of United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC) Coalition.